Join us this June 21 & 22, 2014!
Come be a part of Bike MS: Tour de Farms and get ready for the ride of your life. Whether you’re new to Bike MS or ride every year, together we will raise money, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
The Greater Illinois Chapter offers two days of rides, ranging from 15-200 miles, each offering a combination of beautiful scenery, outstanding people and of course, a great cause. Whichever day you choose to ride, it will be the most rewarding journey you’ll ever make.
Ordinary people, just like you, are taking extraordinary challenges to make this a world free of MS. Are you up for the challenge? Get your heart pumping and your mind racing as you push yourself beyond limits you never dreamed possible!
When you register for Bike MS Tour de Farms, here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Rest Stops every 10-15 miles stocked with fresh fruit, snacks and refreshing beverages;
- Full lunch both days, dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday;
- Advice to help you reach your fundraising goals;
- Bike mechanics at the main site and constantly roving the route; Group ride training and safety information;
- Smiling volunteers cheering you on and keeping your spirits lifted when the cycling gets tough;
- All the fun you could hope for: enjoy themed rest stops and excitement at the finish line.